Make Dragon Nest Load Faster
Date: Mar 29 2012 08:53:45 Views: Comment: loading...
A tip to make the maps load faster:
*Note - This may not necessarily help everyone, I for one barely get any boost from this, but my friend can load SH in about 5-6 seconds
**This is only reccommended if you have greater than 4GB of RAM. You will need about 2.5GB to store Dragon Nest on, so I recommend having at least 6GB of RAM
1. Download RAMDisk. The free version should work fine.
2. Open the RAMDisk Configuration Utility, and configure RAMDisk to allocate 2.5GB (or however much you want as long as its big enough to store Dragon Nest on)
*EDIT*IMPORTANT* you must set it to configure as FAT32. Mine was stuck on unformatted, so i wasn't getting any performance increase. After setting to FAT32 i was able to load Saint Haven in under 7 seconds.
3. Set the Load and Save options as follows. (This is optional, but everytime you restart your computer, you will have to copy the Dragon Nest folder back to the RAMDisk.)
4. Copy your Dragon Nest folder to the new RAMdisk, which should be located under My Computer. (It will show up as a new Local Disk)
5. Make sure to hit "Save Disk Image Now" under the Load and Save options on the RAMDisk Utility.
6. Launch Dragon Nest and enjoy your much faster load speeds