Sea Dragon Nest Guide Stage 1~6 - Stage 1: Cannon Islet
Date: Nov 09 2011 09:56:36 Views: Comment: loading...
This guide was shared by the members of Guild Freedom.
SEA DRAGON NEST GUIDE V1.7
Guide written by : chaose5
Tutorial Video by: v2seraph
Other contributors: snow_tsuki, dragon431, original uploaders of the video and pictures.
Sea Dragon Nest Guide by chaose5 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
V1.1: Completed Stage 1~6 Guide.
V1.2: 1st April 2011.
* Change name of stage 6 Boss to Monta instead of Tamon.
* Improved Stage 6 guide based on the guide written by the first legit CN DN team to reach sea dragon. Corrected some info on Stage 6.
* Change some strategy description at Stage 6. Added description on skill animation for ring of fire and ignition.
* Added more description on stage 5 lizard brothers.
* Added a new video for stage 6
* Added strategy for stage 2 - 4 color pillar without using YY.
v1.3: 10 Apr 2011
* Added more HD video for various stages from DN JP.
v1.4: 29 Apr 2011
* Added guide for Stage 7, Phase 1~7
* Added a new video for stage 5: Dancing Bull.
v1.5: 18 July 2011
*Updated new and more efficient strategy for various stages.
*Clean up the embedded video.
v1.6:29 Aug 2011
* Updated more detailed guide for stage 6 and 7.
* Updated the video for stage 1~6 with Freedom SDN Run.
v1.7:28 Sept 2011
* Updated changes to SDN with v90 patch.
* Redefine the phase of sea dragon battle to sync with mon's tutorial video.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
Stage 1: Cannon Islet
Stage 2: Random Islet
Stage 3: Lava Golem
Stage 4: Mutant Cerberus
Stage 5: Random Boss
Stage 6: Rock Golem Tamon
Stage 7: Sea Dragon Serpenta
Appendix: Monster Data
Stage 1: Cannon Islet
There are a total of 8 cannons, 4 at the front, 4 at the back.
it is recommended that mages and archers man the 4 cannons at the back. Clerics and warriors handle the ones at the front.
There will be 5 waves of monsters coming from the cave in front.
Everyone just keep shooting at whatever that are coming out from the cave.
The 1st and 2nd waves of monster are very easy and normally won't pose any troubles
Priest: At the 3rd, 4th and 5th wave, if required, priest should cast Hand of Miracle in the middle of the 8 cannons to protect anyone from damage.
Warrior: Highland the party member if required.
Force User: Time acceleration if needed so that the priest can cast miracle hand at 5th wave.
Paladin: Provoke and distract monsters below the cannon. Keep yourself alive with various invincible and block skills.
Important Note for Cannon User:
* Left click to man the cannon. press ESC to go back to normal battle mode.
* After engaging to the cannon, left click to use normal cannon shot (1sec cd). Use right click for a more powerful charged attack ( 10+sec cd)
* Remember the cannon travels in a projectile manner. Aim higher to hit your target.
* Cannon will not damage your own party members but will flinch them and interrupt their skills.