PVP Ladder System
Date: Apr 11 2012 06:53:36 Views: Comment: loading...
The article was shared by khuletstalaga.
The PvP Ladder
Any adventurer worth his or her salt knows that fighting monsters is one thing, but the true competition is going head-to-head with an opponent that's just as tough, smart and ruthless as they are! For these hardy souls, the addition of a PvP ladder comes as welcome news. Come face off with other players in exciting 1v1 ladder matches for awesome prizes and bragging rights!
1v1 PVP LADDER
In This Set up the System will automatically choose an opponent for you.Similar levels similar abilities to create a more balanced 1v1 pvp ladder matches.
3v3 PVP LADDER
The 3v3 ladder set up where you can invite a team mates for you.3v3 is ladder is battle of tactics and team play,same as the pvp rounds system.
Entering the Competition
To enter the PvP ladder, simply report to the Arena and look for the new Ladder ranking board and Rafael, the new Ladder Supply Soldier.
To enter a match, go to the Arena Lobby, open [1 vs 1 Ladder] tab, then click Start! The new PvP Ladder system will auto-match players with similar levels and abilities to create more balanced 1v1 PvP matches.
Ladder matches last five minutes.
• Battle time: Five minutes
• Participating in the Ladder system will reward players with Ratings and Ladder points.
• Rating and Ladder Points are based on a player’s wins and losses.
• [Pts. Earned] is the actual number of “Ladder Points” that a player will earn during the ladder reset each week.
• [Pts. Earned] will be converted to Ladder Points each Saturday at 9 AM Pacific.
• Ladder Points can be exchanged with an NPC at the western end of the Arena for various prizes
• Leaving in the middle of a ladder match will result in a lost match.
• “Medal” rewards are not given in a ladder match.
• “Arena EXP” is not given in a ladder match.
• Ladder matches do not consume Empowerment points.
Points and Prizes
(more prizes will posted after the game maintenance)
Ladder Points can be exchanged with Rafael for various prizes at the western end of the Arena.
Have fun and fight well!
DN SEA LADDER TOP 1 3v3 system (will be Posted after the game maintenance)
DN SEA LADDER TOP 1 1v1 system (will be Posted after the game maintenance)