ENGINEER PVP TIPS AND VIDEOS THREAD by FishPop
Date: May 03 2012 08:10:15 Views: Comment: loading...
This article was shared by Fish_R_Us.
Hello everyone, out of overwhelming boredom i have decided to start an engineer pvp channel. Since there is a lack of engineer pvp guides and mechanics, do check it out! I will be adding videos daily, please give me tips on how to improve my gameplay since im relatively new to engineer's pvp. I'm playing on DN SEA Westwood server btw.
For my Engineer's build i followed Barndoors's guide here:
His guide is really useful for new engineers not knowing what skills to pump.
Here are some pvp tips that i discovered and while pvping:
1) Ping Pong and Rocket Jump staggers your opponent, followup with normal shot or a skill for quick knockdown.
2) Bubble disables your opponent, making him unable to air recover too.
3) Do not mindlessly summon towers as it leaves you vulnerable to attacks.
4) Use your flash grenande wisely, its your only counter move.
5) Wax is good, use it to put a buffer between yourself and your opponent.
6) Ice pump tower is one of the best towers you can summon, once your opponent is slowed it becomes ALOT easier to hit him.
7) Learn timings for different classes attacks so u can dodge/evade it without getting hit by them.
8) Estimate where your opponent is running to before u throw your stun grenande. This is probably the best skill an engineer has. Don't waste it by missing. If opponent is directly on you, aim the grenande to the floor right below your character.
9) Airshot has slight superarmor (i think), either that or the server is laggy xD
10) Shooting your mecha duck at an opponent actually does decent damage and allows you to combo them. You need to aim slightly to the left of the opponent as the projectile flys slightly to the right when shot.
Hope guys enjoy the video and tips! Feel free to leave comments and ask questions~
Heres a video of my engineer fighting an alchemist:
And heres a video of my engineer fighting an acrobat:
Me vs Merc
NEW - ENGINEER BANLIST FOR RUNNERS. For DN SEA
If you are an engineer and you see these characters, don't bother playing with them as they use ultimate skills and run away everytime even when when there are no cannons or ducks. These are the players that will anger you after u lose to their cheap tatics by laughing at you or dancing