Master / Apprentice system
Date: Jul 12 2011 07:29:54 Views: Comment: loading...
Shared by Desgracia, kaifel, and chaose5 from MMOSite Forum
Whats the Master / Apprentice system, how does it works?Level 30+ players can take level 30- players as their apprentices. Apprentices will level up more easily together with their masters. In the meantime both will receive rewards as their apprentices grow up. (around every ~5 lvls).
A master can have up to 3 apprentices, and an apprentice can have up to 3 masters. An apprentice gets +10% exp per master on his party, for a grand total of +30% exp if partying with 3 masters. The master does not consumes FTG nor durability while partying with his apprentice.
What benefits do i get for having a Master / Apprentice?
- +10% exp to the apprentice per master on your party
- Presents for master /apprentice every ~5 lvls
- While partying and doing dungeons togheter, Master receives respect (happiness) points (more to come later)
- Masters do not consume FTG neither durability, while partying with their apprentices.
Important notes- A master looses points if he dismisses an apprentice, he does not if the apprentice leaves by himself.
- An apprentice cant change masters for every 3 days
- An apprentice can summon his master to his location, by using the Master/ Apprentice Panel (O)
- You will get titles for getting 100 and 300 students respectively (by sync08)
Alumni - an extra from master system.
If you get in a party with another players who have the same master, you also get extra experiences.
Not sure about the number, but I think one alumni add +5% experience, need confirmation though.
Edit : 2 alumni in the same group = +5% experience, 3 alumni in the same group = whooping +15% experience! 4? need to experiment
also stackable with extra experience from master,
extra note, extra experience only comes from monster kills, quests are not applicable
* Although master does not spend FTG while partying with his apprentice, the FTG of the master must not be 0 in order to enter dungeons.
This is kinda related to master/apprentice system. So i think you could include this in the guide.
Abyss Bunny & Dimensional Keys
* Partying with apprentice for level 16~24 abyss almost guarantee a
"dimensional key" from abyss bunny. Abyss bosses have 5x higher chance to drop
key as well if you are in a master-apprentice party.
* Having a "dimensional key" in your inventory will yield a certain amount of "dimensional shards" from a normal abyss bunny (black/yellow color) , in addition to the usual nest ticket and npc gift.
* Having a "dimensional key" in your inventory gives you an A-rank Skill Crest from a rare WHITE bunny + some shards + blue npc gift item, in addition to the usual nest ticket.
* Dimensional shards can be exchanged for A-rank skill crest at the scholar NPC. Or you could sell it to npc for gold.
Benefits to Master:
* Partying with your apprentice give you free experience without consuming your own FTG. This becomes important for lvl32~40 where you could not use Spartan scroll anymore and the leveling curve has become extremely steep.
Benefits to Apprentice:
* Solve the problem of insufficient FTG for leveling. Having a party of 4
reduce the amount of FTG consumed.
* Get help from high levels to conquer abyss dungeon and complete tough quest.
* Personal advice and guidance from your master. For example, on Farming 3S techniques or on skill builds.
Benefits to Master/Apprentice:* Collecting "Dimensional Shards" or meeting a rare white bunny with a key could potentially land you a valuable A-ranked Skill crest that you can use or sell. Examples of very expensive A-ranked Skill crest are Poison Cloud and Worm Hole. Poison cloud can be obtained randomly from white bunny at lv 16 abyss and Worm Hole at lvl 24 abyss.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Player Comments (Totally Comments)
Connect With Us