Master / Apprentice system
Date: Jul 12 2011 07:29:54 Views: Comment: loading...
Shared by Desgracia, kaifel, and chaose5 from MMOSite Forum
Whats the Master / Apprentice system, how does it works?Level 30+ players can take level 30- players as their apprentices. Apprentices will level up more easily together with their masters. In the meantime both will receive rewards as their apprentices grow up. (around every ~5 lvls).
A master can have up to 3 apprentices, and an apprentice can have up to 3 masters. An apprentice gets +10% exp per master on his party, for a grand total of +30% exp if partying with 3 masters. The master does not consumes FTG nor durability while partying with his apprentice.
What benefits do i get for having a Master / Apprentice?
- +10% exp to the apprentice per master on your party
- Presents for master /apprentice every ~5 lvls
- While partying and doing dungeons togheter, Master receives respect (happiness) points (more to come later)
- Masters do not consume FTG neither durability, while partying with their apprentices.
Important notes- A master looses points if he dismisses an apprentice, he does not if the apprentice leaves by himself.
- An apprentice cant change masters for every 3 days
- An apprentice can summon his master to his location, by using the Master/ Apprentice Panel (O)
- You will get titles for getting 100 and 300 students respectively (by sync08)
Alumni - an extra from master system.
If you get in a party with another players who have the same master, you also get extra experiences.
Not sure about the number, but I think one alumni add +5% experience, need confirmation though.
Edit : 2 alumni in the same group = +5% experience, 3 alumni in the same group = whooping +15% experience! 4? need to experiment
also stackable with extra experience from master,
extra note, extra experience only comes from monster kills, quests are not applicable
* Although master does not spend FTG while partying with his apprentice, the FTG of the master must not be 0 in order to enter dungeons.
This is kinda related to master/apprentice system. So i think you could include this in the guide.
Abyss Bunny & Dimensional Keys
* Partying with apprentice for level 16~24 abyss almost guarantee a
"dimensional key" from abyss bunny. Abyss bosses have 5x higher chance to drop
key as well if you are in a master-apprentice party.
* Having a "dimensional key" in your inventory will yield a certain amount of "dimensional shards" from a normal abyss bunny (black/yellow color) , in addition to the usual nest ticket and npc gift.
* Having a "dimensional key" in your inventory gives you an A-rank Skill Crest from a rare WHITE bunny + some shards + blue npc gift item, in addition to the usual nest ticket.
* Dimensional shards can be exchanged for A-rank skill crest at the scholar NPC. Or you could sell it to npc for gold.
Benefits to Master:
* Partying with your apprentice give you free experience without consuming your own FTG. This becomes important for lvl32~40 where you could not use Spartan scroll anymore and the leveling curve has become extremely steep.
Benefits to Apprentice:
* Solve the problem of insufficient FTG for leveling. Having a party of 4
reduce the amount of FTG consumed.
* Get help from high levels to conquer abyss dungeon and complete tough quest.
* Personal advice and guidance from your master. For example, on Farming 3S techniques or on skill builds.