DN CN T4 and Lv60 cap Update: 12th July!
Date: Jul 12 2012 06:27:02 Views: Comment: loading...
This article is original from Freedom guild leader Chaose.
Dragon Nest China announced that lv60 cap will be released on 12th of July 2012.
Along with it, 5 new dungeons and 2 new nests are added to the game.
Major skill changes, the so-called T4 update will also be applied.
The lv60 cap test server for DN CN starts at GMT +8 14:00 28 June.
Among the interesting findings in test server:
* The amount of essence required for suffix crafting for 50S/A items reduces. For example, 50A-I and 50S-I only requires 2 essence each. Lv60 gear still need 6 essence (similar to the 50A previously)
* Brilliant and Tough accessories are no longer in the crafting list of blacksmith. This confirms the imminent extinction of elemental accessories.
* The experience gained from quest is only 1/3 as compared to DN KR. To make matters worse, there is no FTG discount for DN CN for the upcoming lv50-60 dungeons. So the FTG consumption is 10 times higher in DN CN as compared to DN KR. So for DN CN, don't expect to hit lvl 60 in 2 days like what happen in DN KR.
DN CN has started the test server for T4 skill transformation today, 27th June.
However, it is reported that the max level cap is still lv50, although it is officially announced that DN CN will increase its level cap to lvl60 next month.
It is possible that the test server might be updated in the coming week for lvl60 cap.
Some of the interesting findings which are reported by the media tester such as 17173.com and duowan.com will be hightlighted here.
* Old dark manticore sub-weapon can trigger dark elemental skills.
For example, bow master skills can be converted to dark elemental with the old manticore quiver. This concurs with Half-Sugar's latest findings in DN KR.
* PVP Balanced Mode: Elemental Attack 100% , bug or new changes?
Upon equipping any gear with 8% elemental attack, the elemental attack stats is changed to 100% automatically.
The elemental damage is doubled. It's still unsure if this is a bug or new changes in preparation of the new elemental system.
* Nerf of Life Suffix
As expected, the nerf of life suffix is applied here too. For example, the effect of Life suffix mage pants/shirt
Current: 25% chance to heal 2.25%
New: 25% chance to heal 0.75%
The healing amount is very pathetic =.=