DN KR 19th July Update: Force User and Bow Master Skill Changes
Date: Jul 22 2012 06:35:29 Views: Comment: loading...
This article is shared by Freedom guild leader chaose5.
Change buff item calculation mechanics
- effect is more significant than before because it's calculated the same way as other buff
- In Darklair, ladder and arena, artillery phy attack is reduced by 20% while the magic attack is increased by 20%.
- fixed the bug whereby learning long bow/crossbow mastery does not increase magic attack (PVP,PVE)
- Remove the CD of Critical Break in PVP.
- Increase the AOE of Explosive Arrow, increase the SA break (PVP, PVE)
- Reduce Tracing Arrow damage by 20% (PVP)
- Change the backward tumble distance of fake shot, increase the invincible time for it (PVP, PVE).
- Change the hit animation of Swift Shot (PVP, PVE)
- When being hit by Poison Cloud while lying on the floor, one will not be able to get up (PVP, PVE)
- Increase SA break of Shockwave (PVP, PVE)
- Increase the damage reduction effect of Force Shield (PVP, the damage reduction effect is on par with Fire/Ice Shield)
- Increase the CD of Force Shield by 5sec (PVP)
- The 2nd and 3rd hit of Linear Ray will knock back the target. Also, it can be cancelled with Blink
Note: i am not too sure about the translation of Linear Ray, any korean player can verify this?
- Fixed the discrepancy between the stated damage and real damage of summon skills.
Other events details, cash shop update and cyber cafe benefits will not be translated.