Green Dragon Nest Guide (Stage1~5)
Date: Dec 01 2011 10:01:12 Views: Comment: loading...
This article was shared by chaose5
Stage 1: Bishops
There will be 4 archbishops here. They won't be activated if you don't go near them. It is recommend that they should be killed one by one, separately.
Each of them will summon 1 punisher. The punisher must be killed first before killing the bishop that summon it, or else the bishop will be revived. Therefore it make sense to kill them one by one so you know which punisher belongs to which bishop.
The bishop emanates a dark aura which strengthen the punisher. So the punisher should be separated from the bishop and this will make punisher much easier to be killed.
Here, alot of mobs will spawn periodically. They can be disabled by time stop , freeze etc.
Skills of bishop: time stop, gravity ascension, yellow laser
Skills of punisher: normal attack, jumping stomp (not whole screen), spinning attack.
For screenshot, please refer to:
2 : Poison Golem Morgan
* every 1 minute, a notice will appear on the screen and poison gas will be released on the field. One of the platforms in the map will glow. All party members are supposed to hide in the fountain / air current that is generated by the platform to stay alive during the AOE poison. Due to the short time available to move the right platform, acrobat or academic should cast their speedup buff to assist party members moving towards the safe spot quickly. Highland should be cast too if available to prevent accidents.
* the flower that spawns around the map, can slow.
Attacks of Morgan
* charged stomp (raise leg)
* jumping stomp
* freezing ball. will freeze target. can be cure with curing hand / miracle hand
* at HP x2, 4 way poison wall. poison status can be cured with curing hand / miracle hand. high damage, multi hit.
*sit attack - quick casting, will cause faint.
*3 hit stomp (similar to bishop golem).
When poisoned, confusion status will be applied. The directional arrow key will be reversed.
More stage 2 video:
3: White Eye Cyclops
The concept of stage 3 is similar to stage 3 lava golem in SDN. After a certain warning, every party member is supposed to hide behind the statue. 1 man per statue, or else, the whole party will be killed.
AOE Poison Attack:
* first, confusion roar will be cast to pushback all players slightly. This cannot be blocked or evaded. Once hit, confusion debuff will be applied. Directional arrow keys will be reversed. After 5sec, the poison attack will be cast.
* because of the confusion debuff and the short time before the poison attack, it is recommended that each party members moves to the assigned statue earlier, so that after howl, each party member will land near / behind the assigned statue.
* walk to the statue by pressing "back" key (due to the confusion status).
* after 5sec, the poison attack will be released.
* the boss will fall asleep for awhile after this attack =.=
* summon tentacles: tentacles emerge from the floor, and attack players.
* roar: low damage, heavy push back effect.
* poison line: a few line of poison will appear on the ground and explode shortly.
* poison stomp: heavy damage, need to jump to avoid. dark elemental.
* chasing poison ball: dark elemental, inflict an unknown debuff on players.
* boss attack will increase with increasing time of battle an decreasing hp. Bigger tentacles, higher attack , larger AOE for poison breath.
* the boss sometimes will not sleep after AOE poison attack at HP x 1.
* Each AOE poison attack will destroy 1-2 of the statue.. eventually only 8 will be left.
More Video of stage 3 & 4:
4: Swamp Queen Zebel
* 2 spider queen boss, with tonnes of small spiders...
* scarab swarm will kill the whole party ; must jump up to the platform around the area when the countdown starts.
More Video of stage 4
6?: Green Dragon
Negative resist means "weak to".
See full stats here: