DN CN Green Dragon Nest Update - Test Server changes
Date: Dec 11 2011 10:31:57 Views: Comment: loading...
This article was share by chaoes5.
Test Server Changes:
1. Ladder Mode Rewards:
PVP Ladder Mode Rewards added:
50S Gear Brave Set
* stats and cost of exchange :
* S-rank essence bag = 380 ladder point each (can also be obtained from hell bishop)
* A-rank essence bag = 190 ladder point each
* Accessory bags removed from ladder rewards.
2. Goddess Medal
* Lv50 Accessory bags = 111 goddess medals each.
* Various lv50 A gear also can be exchanged with goddess medal.
3. Santa Event Map
* enter through Event NPC Eileen or themepark
* attack santa and get up to 10 presents
* weekly count: 3 times.
* possible items in presents: intermediate and quality gem, A and B potential code, octogonal beads, goddess tears, dimensional shards, gem bags.
4. Release of Green Dragon Nest and Sea Dragon Nest Hardcore Mode
* SDN and GDN weekly count: 2 times
* SDN hardcore mode weekly count : 1 time
* Details has been posted in previous DN KR update.
5. Crafting of S-rank item and S-rank suffix
* 50S Tyrant Dragon gear can be crafted, materials required: 40S Sea Dragon Gear + Tyrant Scale + gold
* all new S-rank gear can be traded up to 3 times.
* suffix can be added to the new 40/50S gear.
* 40S essence can be obtained from apo and manti hellmode.
* 50S essence can be obtained from bishop hellmode / ladder shop.
6. 50A Gear stats Boost
* examples: see the picture below, for axe, gauntlet and cannon. (all destructive suffix II)
7. New Ride: Wolf
8. Mercenary Class Transform
* The boost is actually less than the kDN mercenary skill boost for some reason.
* Might NOT be applied to the real cDN update. We will see about that.
* Full skill data at every level, refer to :http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-21920943-1-2.html
Panic Howl: Cooldown 70s.
Lv1 - Duration 32s. Phy + Mag dmg reduction 25%
Lv2 - Duration 33s. Phy + Mag dmg redution 28%
Iron Skin: Cooldown 38s
Lv2: 16s, 30%
Lv3: 16s, 40%
Rolling Attack:15% dmg inc. Cd 32sec
Lv 7 : 1025%+6930
Circle Bomber: Cd 27s
Punishing Swing: Cd 12s
Flying Swing: 35% dmg inc. Cd 13s
Devastating Howl: Cd 100s
Battle Howl: Cd 40s
Lv4: Duration 21s. Phy attack 20%, Crit and Faint 36%
Lv5: Duration 22s. Phy attack 25%, Crit and Faint 37%
Taunting Howl: Cd 25s
Lv1 - Duration 8sec. Attack reduction - 10%. Crit reduction -20%
Lv2 - Duration 10sec. Attack reduction - 11%. Crit reduction -22%
Stomp: Cd 16sec
Lv11 - 287%+2182
Lv12 - 290%+2650
Demolition Fist: 15% damage inc. Cd 18sec
Lv3 - 302%+494
Lv4 - 304%+586
Circle Swing: 20% dmg inc. Cd 23s.
Lv 3- 434%+816
Lv4 - 437%+1298
WhirlWind: Cd 40s
Lv7 - 798%+3920
Typhoon: Cd 150s
Lv1 - 1914%
Gigantic bomber: Cd 120s
Lv1 - 1842%
9. Skill Changes:
* Glacial wave freeze time reduced (PVP only)
Lv 11: 3.7s (current 5.18s)
* Freezing field frostbite/slow status time reduced (PVP only)
Lv 3 : 3 s ( current 5s)
* Icicle injection freeze chance cut half, damage inc (PVP only)
Lv1: 618%+9828 (current 532%+7020), freeze chance 20% (current 40%)
10. 40S upgraded to 40L
Current 40S will be converted to 40L , as expected after the next update.
Base stats and enchantment stats will be boosted.
Set bonus remains the same. [ Another typo??? ]
The rest of the above content on 40S and 40L has been revealed in recent DN KR update note.
Duowan is currently recruiting test players for the next update of cDN.
It is revealed that Green Dragon Nest will be released in the next update of cDN!
The test server will open this weekend or early next week.
Expect more video and information to be available in the forum soon.
Previously, it is reported that DN JP will be releasing the GDN on 21st of Dec too.
I am expecting cDN update to be earlier than 21st since cDN update is always leading jDN.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Player Comments (Totally Comments)
Connect With Us