About The Duo-Ultimate System
Date: Dec 19 2011 08:49:35 Views: Comment: loading...
This article was shared by Infi from dragon nest source.
UPDATED 12/13/11. Read number 7.
I've had a lot of guild friends ask me about the dual-ultimate system, and even though a lot of you know everything about it I thought I'd make a thread clarifying some things about it for my guildmates and anyone else wondering about how it works.
1) You get an extra 10 SP at level 50, for 20 SP total. They did this so you didn't have to change your build around in order to get the second ultimate if you wanted it. You also gain an extra 10 SP at level 40 for those who didn't know (even without the dual ultimate system you still get 20 SP at 40).
2) The SP limit for the 1st and 2nd job trees was increased. The 1st tree was increased from 312 to 318 and the 2nd tree was increased from 312 to 328 (most significant).
3) DNArmory is not a duo-ultimate builder. Reason is because it's only updated for pre-duo ulti patches. If you want to make a build with all of the changes, please use Duowan's simulator. Note that the Duowan simulator doesn't let you put a point into the second ultimate (something about algorithm problems), so make sure you save 10 SP and have enough room in the tree to learn it if you're getting both.
4) You do NOT have to learn the pre-req skills for the second ultimate. If you learn Blizzard, you can learn Volcanic Vortex without having to have level 3 Hot Rod, but you still have to learn the pre-req skills for Blizzard and vice versa. Just think of it this way: the only pre-req for the second ultimate is the first ultimate.
5) Both ultimates share a cooldown. So you cannot use one ultimate right after using the other.
6) Both ultimates share the lowest cooldown of the two. For example, Nature's Rage (Acrobat) has a 120 second cooldown and Quake Barrage has a 90 second cooldown. If you learn both ultimates, both Nature's Rage and Quake Barrage would share a 90 second cooldown.
7) A cooldown plate for the first ultimate does NOT affect the second ultimate. For example, say you're an Inquisitor and you learn Heavenly Judgement first, then learn Miracle Relic second. If you buy the cooldown plate for Judgement, the Miracle Relic cooldown will not be affected by it. So in other words, the two ultimates only share the lowest BASE cooldown.
For the details please visit dragon nest source.