Dragon Nest Spirit Dancer PvP and PvE Hybrid Skill Build
Date: Jan 07 2013 00:17:19 Views: Comment: loading...
Spirit Dancer PvP and PvE hybrid build
Dancer skill names and icons contrastIf you don't know which skill icon is which skill, you can check out the image below.
Note: This is not the skill build. The image below just helps you tell the skill icons apart. Ofc if you know the skill icons very well, just skip this.
Here is Spirit Dancer PvP and PvE hybrid build:
Dancer Build 1 - Full Level Dusk Hunter
Dancer Build 2 - Full Level Abolisher
Spirit Dancer Tree
Thoughts on the skill buildPS: The build is not made by me. It is from a cDN player called "发个呆·". Here I just write some key points of him.
The points below are tranlated from Chinese and may not be 100% correct. If you have better ideas, welcome to share with us. :D
1. Spirit Dancer pvp and pve hybrid build for better PvP combo and not be monotonous in PvE
2. Lvl 10 Illusion Dance increases spirit dance skills 45% final damage and decreases 20% damage, duration 10 secs. Share cd will Breeze Call Dance.
3. Stalker is not easy for combo, just add lvl 6 for Stalker EX.
4. Ecstatic Dance P3. Do not learn or MAX. Clear buff function may not last for long time and this skill is mainly used for party members hp recovery.
5. Abolisher and Dusk Hunter. Dusk Hunter is higher when only look at the panel. But Abolisher cd is 3 secs shorter than Dusk Hunnter, though it doesn't matter much. The most important is that, Abolisher can hit surrouding enemies to air in PvP (Dusk Hunter EX can also float enemies but it is ranged skill).
6. Sufi Dancer 32 hits. First 2 hits and then summon 4 sufi dancers with 30 hits in total and disappear immediately when reach 32 hits.
7. General Dawn Blade, 3 hits general and 5 hits when the enemy is nearby. MAX.
8. Sinia Turn. Max level 11.5 secs is nice for PvP. For PvE, it is mainly for running and evading skills.
9. Elegance Storm, hard straight and resistance is pretty good in PvP. Damage -30% at max level. For PvE, cast time is too long so I don't consider it.
10. Blade Dance skills can not speed up spirit cast time so you don't have to consider its damage. It is mainly used for combo and evading.
11. Storm of Ewinia. Transform into Ewinia. The storm float and damage surrounding enemies. Invincible while casting. Rly op skill for Spirit Dancer as well as Blade Dancer. Thought to be nerfed in the future.
12. About invincible skills. Refreshing Screw is not invincible during cast time but flying distant is far and it is good for running. For PvP, this skill can use with Breeze Call Dancer and pull enemy nearby for better combo. Twinkle Spin, while casting Twinkle Spin, the skill is not invincible and it can be break easily.
13. Inner Fire. Invincible while dancing. Also can break invincible targets.
Bishop Nest Run (Level 60)Party members are: Artillery, Gladiator, Spirit Dancer, Destroyer. This run Spirit Dancer uses full Dusk Hunter build.