Dragon Nest Level 70 Cap Teaser Videos
Date: May 12 2013 23:00:36 Views: Comment: loading...
Author: Chaose5 in MMOSite
[11-20] Dragon Nest KR 20th Nov 2013: Assassin PVP Nerf
[11-19] Dragon Nest KR Black Dragon Preview - Coming December 2013
[11-11] Dragon Nest Level 70 Skill Jade and Elemental Conversion Jade
[11-11] Dragon Nest Anu Arandel Challenge Nest Guide
The following video, pictures and info are shared by 칼슘두유 from thisisgame.
A few interesting information on future update have been announced and presented in the conference, among them include:
· saint heaven will be burnt to ground and rebuilt. Players can go dungeons through the tower at the middle of the new saint heaven.
Take note that this should not come as a surprise to many since a burning saint heaven concept art was released in the official site a while ago.
· revamp gear strengthening system; remove potential and suffix system; replace with the new dragon jade fusion system. Only applies to 60S and 70A gear.
This explains the bits of info on 'dragon jade' found in the uistring of cdn client. I will just repeat them here for easier reference (although i have written about it before)
There seems to be two types of dragon jades:
- Stats Enhancing Dragon Jade
- Skill Enhancing Dragon Jade
These jade can be fused with gears, granting them new ability/stats.
There is also an item called "Extinct Dragon Jade" (to erase option granted on gear??)
Dragon jade can be dismantled into "Dragon Memory Fragments" which can be used to craft new dragon jade.
Sea Dragon Glaze which contains more energy than Dragon Memory Fragments can be used to craft even more powerful dragon jade.
· dismantling L grade gear will return 10-15% of the enchanting cost
· introduce a lvl65 skill and a lvl70 ex skill for each class at lv70 cap
· the mysterious lady shown in the concept art recently is announced to be Lunalia, the assassin's girl friend!
· the first internal test on assassin has been completed. open beta date for the class has yet to be decided.
· remote union point exchange and crafting of heraldry
Reference: thisisgame & bbs.duowan.com
Bookmark and share to your friends
Player Comments (Totally Comments)
Connect With Us