Dragon Nest Anu Arandel Challenge Nest Guide
Date: Nov 11 2013 02:00:04 Views: Comment: loading...
Author: Chaose5 in MMOSite
[01-11] Dragon Nest Elestra PvE Guide
[11-20] Dragon Nest KR 20th Nov 2013: Assassin PVP Nerf
[11-19] Dragon Nest KR Black Dragon Preview - Coming December 2013
[11-11] Dragon Nest Level 70 Skill Jade and Elemental Conversion Jade
Anu Arandel Challenge Nest Guide
*Video is maded by half sugar, translated to english by chaose5
*Text guide is written based on 孤独杰洛克 and Half Sugar's guide.
Although Challenge Nest seems like a mixture of 2 nest, it is actually mainly guardian nest bosses with some quick intrusion of mist nest bosses/mechanics.
There are a total of 5 stages: at every stages, you will see two teleporters: one leading to normal mode while the other lead to the trial mode. You get to choose this at EVERY stage.
Type of Trial
In trial mode, one of the 8 type of field effect or debuff is applied periodically throughout the stage.
Wither Trial: Drop current HP/MP by 50%
Plague Trial: A random pt member is infected with a poison circle. If he touches a pt member, it will spread and refresh itself if the 2 members are nearby. Every 2 sec, reduce HP by 15000 (can be reduced with buff), duration 25sec, cannot be cured.
Flash Trial: Blinding flash effect.
Electrocution Trial: All party members have electrocution status, 25sec, cannot be cured.
Bone Break Trial: Bone break effect, each hit on pt member +50k dmg.
Stagnant Trial: The buffs applied by other party members on yourself are negated and erased immediately. However, continously refreshed buffs such as Dance, Grudge Formation etc, are not affected. The boss will not be affected by debuff as well (ice stack, haemorahage).
Rush Trial: Clear the stage within 180sec.
Weapon Release Trial: unknown effect.
Clearing the stage under trial mode will give 1 "Trial Key", can be dice-rolled and binded upon obtaining. The key will not disappear when you leave this nest.
There will be 5 extra chests which can be opened with the key upon clearing the nest.
So, the party can choose to clear the easier first two stages under trial mode until 5 party members obtain the keys, and then clear everything under normal mode to get the loots from the trial chest.
Only points which are not mentioned in the video guide by Half Sugar will be written here. Skill variations from normal mode and additional mechanics will be highlighted in the guide.
STAGE 1: Frog Mage
- Frog Rush 3 times.
- After every HP bar, you will need to kill 4 real frogs instead of 1.
- Summon Flame Reaper and it will do charging slash
- Summon Black Frog, which has 3 types of attack patterns; normally you will need to stay far away from this frog.
a) Big Frog: Stomp 3 times, the initial 2 hits have lower dmg, the 3rd stomp will have a slight delay and the dmg is very high.
b) Summon Flame Reaper, use Slash Wave attack
c) Summon Flame Reaper, release 2 tracing zombies (not 1)
STAGE 2: Venom
- the usual lying on the ground + spread 4 x waves attack followed by followed by a long pause, has been replaced with 3 x charging without pause.
- the number of poison panel increases; dmg doubles.
- summon Treant from mist nest; it will charge and throw fire seeds. If the seeds are not destroyed within a certain time, it will explode and leave behind a firepit.
- after every HP bar, during the moving poison panel, Treant wil lbe summoned. It will stomp periodically.
STAGE 3: Wolf King + Ice Wolf
Initially, only wolf king will be on the field, without invincibility shell. HP x4-x2 are almost the same as normal mode.
After every hp bar, the wolf king trap is slightly easier than the normal mode.
After the end of the wolf king trap at HPx3-x2, Ice wolf will be summoned at the middle and stomp. Make sure the 2 bosses are not close to each other at the middle; or else both bosses will be invincible.
After the wolf king trap at HPx2-X1, the ice wolf will disappear temporarily.
Ice Wolf has a very powerful stomp attack after each HP bar is depleted.
STAGE 4: Ignacio
- will not summoned binding relic anymore. Queen's relic is summoned instead. If it is not destroyed in a certain amount of time, it will throw red exploding seed (similar to Mist Queen attack). Lighting relic has additonal laser attack
- heaven judgment safe spot will appear at 1 out of the 6 relics on field at random.
STAGE 5: Fel Guardian
- spear throw creates a poison pit on the floor
- suction will be more frequent than before.
- triple stomp is changed to quintuple (5 times) stomp
- yellow warning msg: throw 2 x mist queen red exploding seed.
- During the transition of HPX5-X4 and HPx3-X2, all party members, except one will be binded. There will be a countdown. If the binded party members are not rescued, the following stomp will kill them. The binded party members can be released with high SA break skill such as gravity ball. After being release, they need to jump and evade the imminent stomp attack.
- The protective shell during the transition of HPx4-x3 and HPX2-X1 has double HP as compared to norm mode.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Player Comments (Totally Comments)
Connect With Us